Anyways, this blog will serve as my FOOD DIARY packing sheeter...err...I mean...I just want to list here all the foods and drinks I swallowed for the last 24 hours...we don't know maybe somebody will try to poison me and Jang Jeum can find clues here in my blog to trace the bloody suspect...err...hahahaha...that friggin' Koreanobela makes me feel so good about myself...and I don't know why...hahahaha...

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Food Diary as of 20th of April 2006

Breakfast:
1 big Francis bread
1 cup of coffee

Snacks:
1 piece tapol putoLaunch:
1 cup rice
1 serving mongo sprouts
1 serving inun-unan na bolinao with paliya
4 pieces chicken...err
1 serving buko salad

Snacks:
1 peice tapol puto

Dinner:
1 cup of rice
1 serving beef steak

10 or more glasses of RH
French Fries
Chicharon
Spicy Sisig...ambot lang unsa to...
And friggin' cigarrette smokes...packin's sheet...

err...seems like I wanted to shit right now...err...sorry...err pack!

No comments: