Anyways, this blog will serve as my FOOD DIARY packing sheeter...err...I mean...I just want to list here all the foods and drinks I swallowed for the last 24 hours...we don't know maybe somebody will try to poison me and Jang Jeum can find clues here in my blog to trace the bloody suspect...err...hahahaha...that friggin' Koreanobela makes me feel so good about myself...and I don't know why...hahahaha...

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Nestle Ice Cream Drumstick



Hmmn...yummy!!! I always love sweets and ice cream is the best. I have this food trip every afternoon and everyday I buy different flavors of Nestle Ice cream drumstick. The chocolate at the very bottom of the cone is so good and I love it so muuuccch...Whew! The sweetness of the chocolate melts away my desperations and sadness...Sweet foods are my avid companions nowadays...hekhekhek




No comments: